Platform24 is on a mission to unlock the potential of healthcare by creating smooth and accessible healthcare where patients and caregivers are empowered by the most intelligent technology available. We aim to enable AI precision while maintaining a human touch, allowing medical doctors and nurses to focus on what they do best – practicing medicine 🩺.
We have an uncompromising focus on making every day better for patients and clinicians and together create healthcare 2.0 🚀.
Joining our team as an Analytics Engineer means playing a key role in one of Europe's most innovative health-tech tech companies. You will have a significant impact and contribute to shaping the future of healthcare. Combining medical expertise with technology crafted by our engineers, we significantly improve healthcare quality and efficiency on a large scale.
In this role, you will be part of the Data & Analytics team that spans the entire company. This team is pivotal in driving data democratization and creating informative workflows within the company. The team comprises individuals with diverse expertise within Data Engineering and Analytics Engineering.
This role spans a diverse range of responsibilities, encompassing tasks from constructing data pipelines and the development of insightful dashboards to actively contributing to advancing our data and analytic products. Beyond these responsibilities, you will elevate the analytical capabilities of other teams, fostering a culture of continuous learning.
We invite you to join us on this exciting journey, where your contributions will significantly impact the future of healthcare.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Strong understanding of data modeling, ETL processes, and data warehousing.
- The ability to design and implement robust data pipelines for efficient data processing and experience with Airflow and Spark is a plus.
- Proficiency with SQL.
- Good knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Comfort working with version control and CI/CD.
- Professional experience in analyzing large datasets to extract valuable insights for decision-making.
- Experience creating visualizations using BI tools such as Metabase, Tableau, or similar. We currently use Metabase.
- Strong communication skills for interacting with organizational stakeholders, conveying insights, and empowering users to conduct their analyses.
- Self-driven and possesses a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Knowledge of statistics is a plus, particularly understanding the difference between correlation and causation and identifying potential lurking variables.
Fluency in Swedish and English, both written and spoken, is required.
What's in it for you:
At Platform24, we recognize the importance of work-life balance and offer flexible working hours to accommodate different life plans. We host Demo & Beers every other week to celebrate our achievements (participation in beers is optional). Regular personal growth and knowledge-sharing sessions are organized, along with other benefits like office snacks, parties, and the opportunity to spend five workdays a year doing voluntary work to help others.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work with intelligent, friendly, and skilled colleagues from around the world.
This position is located in our Stockholm office.
We conduct ongoing interviews, so we encourage you to apply soon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.