Platform24 is a leading B2B health tech company in Europe, yet just at the beginning of our journey. By combining intelligent automation with deep medical knowledge, we build a platform that radically improves how healthcare is accessed and delivered. We are revolutionizing how healthcare is done in public and private healthcare with strong growth and presence across several European markets.
We have an uncompromising focus on making every day better for both patients and clinicians and together create healthcare 2.0.
Each team at Platform24 is responsible for its own flows used by medical staff or patients. The teams work with delivering flows that are adjustable so that they will fit the needs of most healthcare providers, Swedish or global, private or public.
Each team owns the functionality from UI to the backend and database layer.
What you will do
You will work as a Quality Assurance Engineer in a cross-functional team that has full capabilities of delivering product features from idea to release. While we believe that quality is owned by the team, you will act as the catalyst for quality awareness. Day to day you will be part of a cross-functional team and work closely with PM/UX/dev and other stakeholders to move from requirements to implementation. This role also includes…
- Review and analyze product specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans where deliveries are carried out across teams. We strive to improve and share successes across teams.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create and keep test cases updated where needed
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects, and also report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
What we are looking for
- An agile mindset - and experience working as a QA in agile development teams
- Manual testing - You will be working in a versatile environment on different platforms with an agile and pragmatic approach in how to test. However, the experience of following test methods will be a key part of yoursuccess in this role - regression testing, static testing, solution testing & exploratory testing.
- Test Automation - You have the skill set to remove repetition by automation and a sense for when it makes sense to apply it. If this is a new area, we have an opportunity to grow.
- Team player - You work well in a team setting and measure success.
- Requirement analysis & gathering - You will actively participate in the product development analyzing and gathering of requirements.
- Communication skills - We have a tightly-knit team and believe that communication is key to success in our work.
What's in it for you
At Platform24, we recognize that we all have different needs for planning our lives. That is why we believe in flexible working hours to ensure work-life balance for everyone. Every other week we have Demo & Beers, where we share our accomplishments (beers optional :). We offer personal growth and knowledge-sharing sessions regularly and on top of lots of other nice benefits such as office snacks and parties, provide you the opportunity to use five work days a year to do voluntary work helping others.
Besides this, you will get the chance to work with intelligent, friendly, and skilled colleagues from all over the world.
This position is located in our Stockholm office.
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to apply as soon as possible.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.